For expanding businesses online, Twitter offers a useful tool called Twitter Analytics. It helps you build a customer base, grow your brand value, and drive sales revenue. But how do you decide where to start? Worry not, this guide covers all the essentials.
How to use Twitter Analytics via Tweet Activity Dashboard?
By monitoring your brand’s analytics data, you can stay ahead in the competition. Besides, you can gain key insights into how your audience engages with your content and undertake necessary efforts to improve it furthermore. Use Twitter Analytics tools for a quick overview of your Twitter analytics demographics.
- Open your Twitter account.
- Click More.
- Select Analytics.
- Check info related to Top Tweet, Top Follower, etc.
- To get more info, choose the View all Tweet activity button and check the number of
- Impressions, engagements, and engagement rate.
- Use the View tweet activity button to promote your tweet and get your Tweets in front of more people
How do I get Analytics on Twitter?
Open your Twitter account and go to More option (visible as 3 horizontal dots).
Select Analytics from the list of options displayed.
Under it, you can check the data related to your top tweet, top follower, etc.
To get more information on your tweets, hit View all Tweet activity under the TWEET HIGHLIGHTS section.
Select a date range to check how much Impressions, Engagements your tweet has generated and the Engagement Rate it has during the period.
- Impressions – the number of times a user saw a tweet on Twitter.
- Engagements – Total number of times a user has interacted with a tweet. This includes clicks anywhere on the tweet (including, hashtags, links, avatars, username, and tweet expansion), retweets, replies, follows, and likes.
- Engagement rate – the number of engagements (clicks, retweets, replies, follows, and likes) divided by the total number of impressions.
If you feel, the engagement rate was low or not as desired, follow a different course of action. Hit the View Tweet activity button under the TWEET HIGHLIGHTS section.
Here, you can manage to get more engagement by promoting the tweet.
What can Twitter Analytics tell you?
It identifies the content that resonates with your Twitter Analytics audience. You can use it to build a more active following.
Can you tell if someone looks at your Twitter?
The Tweet Activity Dashboard displays Twitter Analytics profile visits. This is equivalent to the number of people who have checked your profile.
A good number of visits over a particular tweet or Twitter analytics followers signals what subject appeals to your audience’s interests more.
You can use this data to draw more people to your feed or encourage them to click and share your content.
That’s all there is to it