You can create a more personalized reading experience on Kindle by customizing the device’s settings and changing how things appear on its screen. For example, you can change font size on Kindle, adjust the background color a bit, or try fixing the margin length. If you are experiencing any trouble in getting started, we’ll help you out!
Change font size on Kindle for a comfortable reading experience
Kindle E-reader supports multiple reading settings and allows you to quickly switch between them. You can also set the desired font, change the boldness level or adjust the page margin and line spacing. here’s how to change font size on Kindle.
- Open a book.
- Access the reading toolbar.
- Select the Text icon and set the appropriate size for the text.
- Change the text display for your Kindle book.
- Set the line spacing, margins, or background color.
How to change the font size on Kindle?
It’s important to note here that the text size of ‘Menus’ and other screens is fixed and can’t be modified. Also, you don’t have an option to change the text appearance of PDFs.
Open the desired copy on your Kindle E-Reader.
Tap the center of the screen to bring up the reading toolbar.
Select the text icon (visible as the ‘Aa’ icon). Choose the text size you prefer for your reading comfort level.
To change or modify the text display for your Kindle book, select the font of the text.
Similarly, to configure changes in pageview, switch to the Pages tab and adjust the following settings.
- Line spacing – sets the amount of space to appear above and below each line.
- Margins – adjusts the amount of space to appear on the left and right sides of each page. You can select an option from ‘Narrow, Normal, or Wide’ margin choices.
- Color Mode – configures the color scheme for the text and background color. You can choose from White, Sepia, or Black backgrounds.
Note: Some publications offer a font specified by the publisher. If it is available for your title, you’ll see the ‘Publisher Font’ option.
That’s all you need to know about how to change font size in Kindle.
Best fonts for Kindle
As a thumb rule, whichever font you read at the size you prefer should be the best font for you. However, if you do not mind trying other recommendations, give Georgia or Palatino a try.
Hope it makes sense!