There are reasons why an iPhone is known as a Smartphone. It’s loaded with many useful features that make it just a swipe away from being something more. For instance, when there are moments of darkness, you need not worry, just reach for your iPhone! It can function as a torchlight. The iPhone 11’s Flashlight can also grab your attention when you have incoming notifications. So, let’s see how to adjust flashlight brightness or turn off flashlight on iPhone.
How to adjust flashlight brightness on iPhone?
The iPhone 11’s LED flash has gotten so powerful you can use it as a flashlight when you need it. See how you can turn off flashlight on iPhone or adjust its flashlight brightness.
- On your iPhone, swipe downwards to open the Control Center.
- Tap the torch icon to display the brightness adjustment bar.
- Move upwards or downwards to adjust the brightness level.
- To access more controls, long-press the brightness bar.
- Select the desired option.
How to turn on iPhone flashlight?
Unlock your iPhone and swipe downwards to open Control Center.
Tap the Torch icon, if visible under Control Center.
When the brightness adjustment bar is displayed, slide upwards or downwards to set the desired brightness level.
To access more controls for brightness, long-press the flashlight bar. By default, 3 options will be displayed.
- Dark Mode Off – As the name suggests, this mode will enable the dark mode.
- Night Shift Off – This mode automatically adjusts the colors of your display at night to reduce eye strain. You can schedule its settings to shift the color of your display to the warmer end of the color spectrum after dark. This may help you get a good night’s sleep.
- True Tone On – True Tone iPhone automatically adjusts brightness and color based on your surroundings.
What is iPhone 11 flashlight lumens?
The flashlight’s brightness, in general, is measured in terms of lumens. Lumens are the light output measurement. Generally, 1 lumen is 10 times brighter than the moonlight. Want to know iPhone light brightness lumens? Well, LED Flashlight is not the same in every iPhone or Apple device, so there is no way to guess the exact value of the flashlight’s brightness.
iPhone flashlight not working?
If you find the flashlight not working on iPhone, chances are you have not added the iPhone flashlight shortcut to the Control Center. For this, open Settings and go to Control Centre.
Then, under More Controls find the Torch entry.
Tap the ‘+’ icon to move it to Include Controls category.
Go back to Control Centre. You should Find the Torch icon added to the iPhone Lock Screen. Use it as desired!
How to turn off flashlight on iPhone 11?
With even less effort, you can turn off an iPhone’s Flashlight. Simply tap and hold the torch icon until the flashlight turns off.
That’s all there is to it!